Happy International Yoga Day and Summer Solstice!
Whether you're a seasoned yogi or it's your first time on the mat, there's never a better time to start than NOW.
A day for heart opening backbends like this anxiety and stress relieving Camel Pose (above). Our minds often follow the lead of our bodies, so by increasing flexibility in the spine and relieving the tension in back and shoulders, you increase the flexibility in your mind.
Camel Pose also links directly to your heart chakra, Anahata. It is your energy centre of love, and responsible for your sense of caring and compassion.
It is a beautiful day in London and I am so excited to be going to a wonderful event tonight with Steffy White. It is sold out but there are heaps of amazing events (including FREE ones) happening around London today!
I have included some below that you can pop along to if you fancy getting involved!
- Lululemon are holding a FREE yoga class led by the amazing Chris Magee. It takes place in Lululemon Spitafields, 6:30pm-8:00pm. Click HERE
- Fancy something a bit different? Lululemon are also holding a FREE meditation to get you grounded and settled on their OM the Move Bus (Spitafields) , all whilst enjoying a 30 minute tour around East London. Click HERE
- Triyoga have a number of classes and events today including a Summer Solstice Party with Carolyn Cowan in Camden. Click HERE
- The Hot Yoga Society are hosting a FREE Summer Solstice outside class at Pottersfields on the Thames. Click HERE
- There’s also some kick ass classes happening at, my fave, Frame with some spaces still available to practice with wonderful teachers including Jonelle Lewis, Michael James Wong and Katarina Rayburn. Click HERE
As ever, feel free to get in touch to arrange 121 classes or events for your friends/business.