These have quickly become my firm favourite thing to make on a weekend. So simply and takes about 10 minutes to do. Plus they taste like actually cookie dough. Perfect snack!
They’re 100% vegan and you can use cacao nibs instead of chocolate chips for a healthier version. I add a tsp of CBD oil to my cookies for extra health benefits, but you can omit this if you would rather.
- 100g cashew nuts.
- 100g pitted medjool dates.
- 30g oats.
- 1tsp vanilla extract.
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil.
- 1 tsp CBD oil (optional).
- Pinch of salt.
- Chocolate chips or cacao nibs (about a tbsp amount).
- First blend the cashes until they become flour like. Then add in the oats, dates, pinch of salt, oils. Blend until the mixture starts to clump together (it should be almost dough like). I normally blend mine for about 5 minutes.
- When blended add in the chocolate chips or cacao nibs and mix together with a spoon.
- Take about a heaped tablespoon amount of dough and make into a ball, before flattening into a cookie shape. Do this with all the mixture (you will make about 6-8 depending on the size of your cookies). And set aside in the fridge for a few hours.
You can eat them immediately but the best way to enjoy these is just out of the fridge when they taste like the cookie dough you get in ice cream!
Tag me #kellebelleyoga if you make these! I’d love to know what you think xxx